Friday, September 30, 2005

It happens only in India

About a month ago, I got few picture series "It happens only in India" from Anand dai. I think those pictures are really hilarious. Some of the pictures posted, also match to Nepal as the situation of rural areas of the both countries are much same. Besides, we have many things in common. If anybody is offended with these pictures, I apologize to them. I don't have any hard feelings about them.

The time those pictures may seem funny, but at the same time, those pictures will also show how much back are the rural areas of the Indian subcontinent. We, who are having good life here in the city, should definitely work to improve the living standards of our fellow citizen. This is what I think of when I see some of the pictures.









No comments: