Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Freedom to Do Anything

Few weeks ago, I found a picture in yahoo of a girl. The girl was actually a police offier in England (I forgot the name of the city) . Well, she was being a good cop but suddenly, her picture appeared all over the world in swimsuit.

The police department, seeing this, shifted her to less important department and then started a probe on that photograph. That is really really funny. I don't think it is a good idea, moreover considering a country like England.

I think a person is engaged to work during the office hours only. After his/her duty hours are off, he/she can do anything he/she wants. That certain act was violation of freedom and also human rights.

I think she should be left off with that. Being a cop doesn't mean that she can't do modelling. Besides, many people do two jobs - one a full time and other a part time. Why can't they take it like that?

I say, I appreciate the courage of that lady. Hats off to her. And my ass to the high officials who are not satisfied with that.

No comments: