Thursday, June 30, 2005

INTERNATIONAL CAT RACE

An International Cat Race was held in Washington DC. Qualified cats from all over the world were on the track. Race started and amazingly Ethopian Cat won.... made everyone surprised. Fox 5 News Reporter rushed to the cat and asked him.. How did you make yourself so fit to win the race? Your country's economic is so bad that human don't have enough food to eat, how did you manage to get all your need for the race? The winner replied I wanna talk to u in private if u really insist to know my talent. The winner asked him to turn off the Camera, took the reporter aside and said 'Well my friend don't say this to anyone but I'm not a cat, I'm a Cheetah from Ethopia but my country doesn't have a adequate supply of food, I've not eaten from long time so I look like a cat.

No comments: