Wednesday, November 16, 2005

GOING DOWN AGAIN

After so many months, I am going down again. And this pass seems to last. From yesterday evening, I am feeling this way. I have to do something to get out of this shock. I need something to console myself.

Getting desparate isn't one of my nature, but right now, I am. Yes, I am frustrated, angry and desparate. I need a way out very soon. Its like a whirlpool that is pulling me down to an unknown infinity where I will completely collapse into nothing.

There are some ways out from this - some I don't like and some others don't like. So its like a deadlock. And I don't find any solution that will work for all.

I desperately need to do something to get out of this. I don't know what and how, I don't know who to talk to or where to go. I just need something right now.

As I have said before also, I don't find anyone around me when I need them the most. Thats the way it has been till now. I am there for everybody. But there is no one when I need.

All alone in the darkness ,
walking alone,
dreading the creatures lurking,
looking for way out,
but in vain,
there is no light,
and no hand,
to guide this poor creature,
out from the hell of darkness.

No comments: