Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Short Father Son jokes

Got these jokes in forwarded email. Found them interesting. Please read and try to break a laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dad to son: when I beat you how do you control your anger?
Son: I start cleaning toilet
Dad: How does that satisfy you?
Son: I clean it with your toothbrush

-------------------------------------------------------------
When ur life is in darkness pray to GodAsk him to free u from darkness and Even after you pray and you are still in darkness,Please pay your ELECTRICITY BILL!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Father to son after exam: let me see your report card.
Son: My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents.

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Good jokes, thanks :)

Ankit Singla said...

Very funny jokes thanks